Make Sure You get her what she really wants

Comments

Anonymous said…
Surprise isn’t always the best policy

While I admit the element of surprise is a fantastic addition to any gift, I have also seen the opposite result. Surprise gifts can say that you were thinking long and hard about exactly the right gift, but if you get it wrong it can have unintended consequences. I think that when it comes to jewelry it is wise to remember that everyone has different tastes, and thank God for that. Otherwise we would need only one style of earrings or one style of pendants, and everyone would be wearing the same thing.

When I work with a customer who intends to surprise someone with a gift, I try to get them to think about what things to consider when making that choice. Sometimes its age, what they wear now, things that they like and maybe some things that they don’t. What type of jewelry the recipient wears now and how we can add to their jewelry wardrobe. Sometimes they get hints and sometimes they just know the person so well that they have a high probability of success. In terms of jewelry success, I think it is giving something that the recipient wants to wear almost everyday. When that is the result, I say you have hit a homerun.

Popular posts from this blog

ELLE Spring Fashion now avaiable.

Valentine's Day is Almost Here!

EMOZIONI by Hot Diamonds